Please speak quietly. This is a place for reading.
- Please take care of all books. When you take out a book which
is new and/or in good condition, please return it to the Library
in the same condition.
- If books need repair - please bring it to my attention and I will fix
- You will be charged for lost books and/or books damaged beyond
repair so that they can be replaced.
- When choosing a book from the shelf - please make sure you place
it back to the proper space. If you are not sure where it should be
filed, just place it flat on the shelf and I will make sure it is filed
- You may renew books twice - just as long as there is not a waiting
list for that particular title.
- You may not borrow another book if you do not return your book
from the previous week.
- Please do not bring any food into the library.
Thank you Mrs. McCarthy